Ozwin Casino Terms and Conditions
G’day mate, and a big warm welcome to Ozwin Casino.
Now, hold your horses, before we dive headfirst into a ripper of a time, we’ve got a bit of housekeeping to get out of the way. It’s all fun and games, but we have got to keep things legit.
So, please do us a solid, pull up a pew, and have a good read of the rules below. It’s important you get your head around these before you get stuck into our games.
It’s all about keeping things fair, fun, and above board.
1. You indicate and warrant that you fully understand and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions by playing at Ozwin Casino (the “Casino”).
2. Residents of those countries where such participation is permitted and not forbidden are the only people who can participate in the Casino’s activities and Games (the “Game”). Wherever banned by law, participation in the Game is not permitted.
3. Only people of legal age, as established by the jurisdiction in which they reside, are permitted in the Casino. You are only permitted to take part in any gambling events if doing so is permitted by the laws in the country from which you are playing. You must be aware of and accept the fact that we are unable to offer you any legal counsel or guarantees. To use this service, you must be older than 18 years old (18+).
4. Each player is only allowed to have one actual account. Multiple account registration by players, including accounts with different personal information, will result in the cancellation of any withdrawal requests and disqualification from wins. An active account will be closed if the identity of the account cannot be verified.
5. Neither the Company nor any of its employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any representations or warranties, whether implicit or explicit, regarding your legal eligibility to participate in the Game.
6. You cannot play the Game if you work for the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, or other agencies, media partners, retailers, or members of each of their immediate families.
7. The Game is solely intended for fun. To play the Game, no purchase is required or necessary. If you’d prefer, you can play without making a wager. You choose to play the Game at your own risk and discretion. You declare that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be repugnant, unpleasant, unfair, or indecent by participating in the Game.
8. You are only allowed to visit the Casino for recreational purposes that are not related to your job. It is totally forbidden for anybody to use the Casino or website in any other way.
9. The business maintains the right to terminate your account at any time and for any reason without giving you prior notice. Any funds remaining in your account at the time of cancellation may be credited to you, but the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to nullify any winnings and seize any funds remaining in your Casino account under any of the following conditions:
9.1 If there is evidence that you have multiple active Casino accounts;
9.2 If the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Casino account does not match the name on the account. It is prohibited to use a bank card under a name other than that of the account holder. Only deposits made in the name of the account holder are accepted. At the time of withdrawal, copies of the card(s) used for the deposit must be shown. The cardholder must provide an authorization form and valid identification;
9.3 If you take part in a Casino promotion and payout before finishing that campaign’s requirements;
9.4 If you give false or inaccurate information while registering, opening an account, or proving your identity;
9.5 Should you not be of legal age;
9.6 If you live in a country or territory where playing the Game is illegal;
9.7 If you’ve mistakenly or willfully let someone else use your Casino account to play. Only one’s own name may be used to play. Players are not permitted to participate on the account owner’s behalf. If verification is unsuccessful, pending withdrawals will be halted;
9.8 If you have not participated in Casino gaming at the Casino only for your own amusement (i.e. if you have participated professionally or in concert with other players as a part of a group, club, etc.);
9.9 If you are caught cheating or the Company determines that you have used a system (such as devices, software, computers, or other automated systems) intended to outwit the Casino;
9.10 Playing no-risk or low-risk techniques in order to withdraw promotional money if you have been identified as a bonus abuser;
9.11 In the event that the Company learns that you participated in any of the situations outlined in 9.1 to 9.10 above while playing at another online Casino.
10. The Company has the right to withhold any amount from your account and, if necessary, to begin legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you if it suspects fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or if any of your payments are charged back. You acknowledge that your use of the Casino will result in payments and charges being made to the firm or to payment processors, in full. You further agree that you will not issue any charge-backs, renounce any deposits, cancel any deposits, or otherwise reverse any deposits. In the event that you do, all winnings will be null and void, and you will reimburse the Company for any unpaid deposits, including any costs incurred during the process of collecting your deposit(s) by the Company.
11. You agree to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional payment, unless prohibited by law, by accepting any prize and/or awards from the Company.
12. You have fourteen (14) days to file a written complaint to the firm if you disagree with the outcome of any Game. If there is a conflict between the result displayed on your Casino software and the server software of the Casino, the result displayed on the server software of the Casino shall be the official and ruling outcome of the Game.
13. Any taxes that may be due on any prizes and/or winnings you receive from the Company are exclusively your responsibility.
14. Please be aware that you must provide identification paperwork to prove your identity. You must submit the following paperwork:
Valid picture identification in colour, such as a driver’s license or passport
Recent utility bill (within the last two months) to confirm your address
Sources of deposits may be required at any point. Players may also be asked to show documentation of their e-wallet funding methods.
14.1 Additional paperwork is needed if your account was successfully funded by credit card(s):
- Account Verification Form, signed
- Back and front colour credit card authorization form copies
- The cardholder’s identification papers
14.2 Send the scanned documents to [email protected] through email. Please make sure that all copies are legible and clear. Otherwis the verification process to be delayed.
15. Payments shall, whenever feasible, be returned to the payment method used to make the deposit. The method of withdrawals will ultimately be decided by Ozwin Casino. Only accounts that the gaming account holder controls and owns are eligible for withdrawals.
16. The Company maintains the right to introduce additional activities or Games to the Casino at any moment, at its sole discretion, and without providing you with prior notice.
17. All accounts that have been idle for more than a year will be deemed inactive and closed. Any sum in a customer’s Casino account will be lost if they don’t access their account for a full year. Management will reopen an account and repay the balance to a customer if they are willing to visit the Casino at some point.
18. It is your exclusive responsibility to keep your account information secure and confidential, including your password. You must not let anyone else use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the website, accept any prizes, or take part in the Games. This includes, without limitation, any minor. Any transactions or losses made on your account are strictly your responsibility.
19. If the Player loses, forgets, misplaces, or is otherwise unable to access the Casino due to something other than a mistake on the Company’s part, the Company shall not be obligated to keep user identities or passwords.
20. The Company disclaims all responsibility for any problems with computers, the internet, or attempts by players to use devices or techniques that were not intended by the Company to participate in the Game.
21. The Company reserves the right to make your actions public along with your identity and email address, and to share this information with other Casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies, if you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make false and/or malicious comments regarding the operation of the Company.
22. You agree to release the Company, its officers, directors, employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages that may result from: (i) your access to, use of, or reuse of the Web site; (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site; (iii) your access to, use of, or reuse of the Web site.
23. Ozwin Casino is the Company’s trade name, and by using the website and the content on it, you do not acquire any rights to those terms or any other terms, graphics, text, concepts, or techniques.
24. All Game materials, whether obtained electronically or otherwise, are automatically void if they have been altered, forged, mutilated, or otherwise tampered with; are illegible; mechanically or electronically reproduced; were obtained outside of recognized legal channels; or contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic, or other errors. The only remedy available in the event the Game materials include any errors is their replacement.
25. The Company will own all materials submitted for prize claims; they will not be returned. For any requests, prize claims, entries, or mail that are lost, delayed, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due, the Company disclaims all liability.
26. You’ll get an email confirmation after making a purchase. We advise the cardholder to print down all transaction information, Game rules, cancellation policies, and the payment methods used in order to prevent misunderstandings and discussions in the future and to keep them in a location that is convenient for them.
27. All bets must be placed via the user interface Ozwin Casino has made available on our website. Any other methods of placing bets over the Internet, such as using “robot” players, are absolutely prohibited. Management reserves the right to retrospectively void all such wagers, cancel the player’s account, or take any other necessary action in the case that non-approved client software is used.
28. There will be a 15% administration charge applied if a player doesn’t wager their deposit at least once before seeking a withdrawal.
29. Individuals who are physically present in a country or region where interactive gambling is illegal are not given access to these services. You are not allowed to use the interactive gaming services or view any advertisements for them if you are physically present in such a jurisdiction.
30. The Company maintains the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any moment without giving you prior notice, as well as to introduce or modify any procedures. These changes will be made at the Casino management’s discretion and take effect right away. Only when it is in the best interests and security of the Casino or the players will such procedural adjustments be made.
31. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have an impact on the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
32. Staff members at the Ozwin Casino will not accept abusive or disrespectful language or conduct. In the event of a violation of this policy, playing privileges may be suspended or other appropriate measures taken by the Casino to guarantee compliance.
You are not allowed to use vulgar, sexist, or racial words in connection with your username, among other inappropriate or objectionable language. When this policy is broken, the Casino reserves the right to take any actions it sees fit, including cancelling your account.
34. The Terms & Conditions in this document supersede and merge all earlier agreements, representations, and understandings between you and the Company in relation to your participation in the Casino. They reflect the whole, final, and exclusive agreement between you and the Company.
35. The player is not permitted to request a payout without first fulfilling the requirements of the anti-money laundering regulations.